Wednesday 10 June 2009

Kawin

Assalamualaikum

This year im 24. Tua sudah actually and to be honest with everyone, I have never had a proper girlfriend. To be honest with you, completely honest, only lately have I actually seen this as a blessing. I always use to think that there was something wrong with me, something I had to change. I think the answer to this was I needed to grow up a little, grow out of the person who use to think that having a girlfriend and 'main main' sama a girl was the most important thing in the world.

I think I have finally matured enough and you know what I have realised? I dont need a girlfriend at all. It has all been a blessing to get me to this point in life where I have finally realised what is the most important thing in this life. Its not being in a relationship, its not about being scared of dying alone or anything along those lines. It is to be the best muslim you can be.

"Life is short"

Indeed it is and this is why there is no time to be messing around with girls, or guys. And since life is so short, we need to strive to be the best people we can be. I am not saying that you cannot have girlfriends or boyfriends, who am I to say what you can do or what you cannot. Nobody has the right to tell you what to do, well besides your parents but that is because they are responsible for you. But the most important thing is, whatever you decide to do, always remember Allah.

Well my point is, aku wah. I have finally come to a stage in life where I have decided that I dont want a girlfriend. I want a wife. This makes it so much harder. I dont need to tell any of you because im sure you know. The diffrence between gf/bf and kawin is miles apart. Sudahtah im a very fussy person, now tons of other things have come into searching for that special someone.

Pokoknya cerita ku ani, things have gotten so much harder. Tapi to be honest with you, I have never been happier with the way my life is going and how I am progressing as a person and a muslim. Alhamdullilah.

So if any of you readers are having a hard time, cursing your luck about how life is treating you or just annoyed that things arent going your way... sabar saja. Allah has a plan for all of us so all we can do is have faith.

Ok atu saja.

Assalamualaikum

1 comment:

  1. I really like this new Ali... Really liking it.. :)

    ReplyDelete