Saturday 25 April 2009

Costa

I have been staying at my grandmothers house for a week plus since my ibu is in England so I havent had access to internet. I have missed a total of 3 football matches, United football matches no less, and all my weekly tv shows. Cana kan download when you are working on an internet connection in Costa yang downloading speed nya lagi slow dari internet speed Brunei. But from what ive heard, internet brunei mikin maju. Syabas.

Since I have been staying in the very inda laku town of Eastleigh, I dont really have lots of things to talk about. This place is very small, very chavvy since all the kids of the older generation who live here has nothing better to do. I think this is what happens when you live in such a small enviroment with kadai JD, JJB, SPORTS WORLD are shoved down your throat. Terpaksa jadi chav. haha. Chav is poklen UK for those not in the know. Ive been coming to Costa to charge my laptop, my ds, my ipod... everything just so it lessens the burden on my grandmother. It is very kesian the way UK treats the older generation. But im not getting into politics (something which i have been caught up with after reading the newspaper page for page ever since ive been here).. its lame.

I have a Flickr account. Hahaha. I dont think I get its full use. Kan ku follow account Zac Efron but he doesnt even have a page. I mean whats the point besides keeping up with the updates of Rezdarez. Tapi atu pun all I have to do is text. Ohhh well, fingers crossed mr Zac-ky E creates an account very soon.

I have also been playing Pokemon alot, again. I cant wait to get home and play online :D

Thats all really. Southpark has been the only tv series I have managed to follow due to its small file size on the southpark website. I want to be a pirate now.

Listen to Consoler of the Lonely and Carolina Drama by the Raconteurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment