Friday 10 April 2009

Spring Break 2009

I know we are lagging behind everyone else, and this may be bangas news, but Kent finally sampai sudah cuti spring. Its good friday this week though and everything tutup. In the islamic calender, every friday is a good friday. Bukan lagi good saja, excellent and amazing friday.

Im just going to quickly tell you about my essays and then go straight to the main topic of the story. I went to birmingham to watch mraz this tuesday and came back to kent on wednesday night. It was suppose to be thursday balik tapi I had an essay due which I was suppose to finish on monday before i left for birmingham. Unfortunately inda menjadi, so I came back early. Abis duit. And my stay in birmingham pun unfortunately banyak unnecessary duit keluar jua. Ohh well, unavoidable. Anyway, I got back at night. Sudah mandi and do all my daily things i do which I couldnt do during the day pasal I was on the train, I started my essay at 12am. Then I realised, ehhh tinggal 14 jam ni baru due. Dapat main game skajap. Main game skajap became 3 hours. So at 3am, I listened to a lecture to gain knowledge. 4am. Ngalih tia ku. I didnt get enough sleep in birm so I decided to tidur skajap saja. An hour or two. Jadi 6. I woke up at 10am almost 1030. Atu ya. Tarus panic buat essay.

I think pasal panic atu, efficiency ku naik and I didnt do the things I normally do while im writing essays. You know, check internet. Dangar music. Menalur.

I finished the essay in 2hours 30 minutes. A record. I proof read (past tense) it and I think it was ok. Hahahaha it wasnt crappy but it wasnt great. It was what it was, last minute. Tapi biartia lah. At least I finished. And now im reaping the rewards. Cuti. I have a couple of videos I want to post up from tadi tapi I have to wait til I get them from orang Kent. Atu lain kali.

Now I want to cerita pasal the genius that is Reza, my housemate. Ia baru abis his final course work of his course. Aku kan gitau kamu amazing pun karang inda kamu pecaya. The storyline is a little hard to follow at first tapi kamu liat a couple of times paham kamu tu.


Something to Tell (Short Film) from Reza on Vimeo.

Ok itu saja. His other videos are on HERE HERE HERE kalau kamu kan liat.

Ok Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment