Saturday 4 April 2009

Kes Jealous

I read peoples blogs, and use my sisters facebook and look at peoples pictures, and jealous ku berabis because everybody seems to be more active than I am at present moment. Ada gambar bini2 main netball competitions, gambar lelaki main bola almost every single day of the week, jalan2 minum coffee at wherever serves coffee, travelling across the Uk and Europe. Then I look at what I am doing, sleeping the day away or spending the whole day dapan ps3 and laptop. Its not really my fault, partly pasal I still have 2 essays due at the end of the week, tapi its depressing. I havent been out of the house today and aku seorang dirumah. Usually I would take this golden opportunity to control the living room, speakers aku punya, tv aku punya, space semua aku punya tapi instead aku tetidur waiting for isyak tadi. I think tetidur atu pasal malas kan buat kraja pulang jua. Tebangun pukul 12am lapas atu. Useless. Kraja inda bebuat. Now its 130am and I dont even know where the hour and a half went. Pasal main pokemon platinum kali.

Oklah in order to save me from coming off as a complete loser-ish loser, I did go to a James Morrison concert last week in London. That was awesome. Jason Mraz next week in Birmingham. So I am not a complete loser, just sedikit saja. My Ibu is coming to UK in the middle of April so that will get me out of the house. Some of the guys in Kent are planning a trip to Thorpe Park on the 14th of April. So I guess things are looking up. If only the word count on my european law essay would increase. Complete tah jadinya tu.

In the mean time, pokemon platinum saja lah yang mennyamankan hati ku. Siapa mau lawan. Aku bagi ID ku then lawan kami online. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment