Friday 27 March 2009

Bad English

I love bad english. It makes me happy to read when people try and write their blog entries, tapi grammar nya inda berapa. ESPECIALLY kalau orang atu steady english nya tapi sudah when it comes to writing abiissss. I love it. I think pasal it makes me feel better when orang ucap melayu ku. I dont even think my melayu is that bad. When I try to mix it with English, thats when the meaning of what I am saying hilang sedikit. Grammar and sentence structure shouldnt be at top priority when mixing languages.

Anyway back to my point, cali wah orang yang inda berapa English nya. Im not going to say any names, but im sure my close friends know some of the people im referring too. Hahaha. Its not that im trying to be mean, I am mean sudah so apa boleh buat. I cant even help it, reading close friends punya blog, and suddenly ada grammar mistake that just makes you laugh out loud tarus. It makes my day. Pacah buiii

Tadi aku liat this youtube VLOG. It was this girl who looked young tapi still old enough to be checked out. Guys know what im talking about. Anyway, baju nya macam teruk lah, not what a respectable girl of any age should be wearing. So i was listening to it, waiting for some grammar mistakes so I could ketawa, and then ia cakap, word for word (kali)

'good luck to my bestfriend for her PMB :D'

HAHAHAHAHAHHA ATU MATI. PMB BARU!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kalau kamu kan liat click ---->>>>>>>SINI HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment