Tuesday 31 March 2009

Soulmate

Assalamualaikum everybody. Sorry batah nada anything yang berpotensi. The whole rick rolled thing the last post didnt get everyone as hyped as i thought it would have. I enjoyed it. Hahaha. It was awesome. Anyway, saya ada cerita hangat. ABOUT ME!

So today I woke up at 6am in Brunei Hall, prayed and then left to come back to Kent tarus. I didnt really want to stay in London longer than I needed to and I had class today anyway. I left and I got back home, went to tesco and bought some milk. In 3 days, i have only slept 6 hours in total because of an essay I needed to speed through. Figures, I think I did crap at it.

Anyway when I got home, I turned on the PS3 and started playing Ultimate Team on fifa. Its awesome. Orang PS3, add me (eyesherrield).

BAH BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC OF THE STORY.

I went to class today a little early so I could go to the surau and pray before my class. Asar masa ani is at 430 so its hard to pray at home and still make it in time for class at 5. Anyway, when I was finished, aku cerita sekajap with my friend disana just catching up a little and then quickly rushed to class. Tapi on my way out of the surau, there was a girl who came out of the ladies side jua. Ia usai usai tudongnya and pakai kasut and stuff. At first I didnt pay much attention because I was late for class but when she faced towards me, atuuuu.... abis lah composure ku tarus. Hilang the 'I dont care im wearing my vice-president hoodie to class' and out came the 'crap kenapa cawie usulku hari ani!!' Of all the days.

So this girl yeah. She has white skin and a middle eastern look. When she came up closer, I found out she had blue eyes. She wears glasses jua btw. She is around the same height as me, maybe just a little shorter. Kurus kurus figure nya, well from what I could tell anyway. She wasnt wearing tight fitting clothes or anything so I was taking my best bet. All of this was happening so fast and I had to think fast.

Senyum ku.

Ia senyum balik.

DAMNNNN APA KU BUAT LAGI!!!

So I said hi and she said hi back. Then I noticed she was carrying a law book. A EUROPEAN LAW BOOK, THE SAME CLASS I WAS HEADED FOR!!!

So i asked her, have you finished your essay yet?

ATU CAWIEEEEEE!!!!

She said no tapi cakap ia kan masuk seminar. I asked her where. She said arah the building next to the cinema. MY SEMINAR ROOM!!!! Fate anyone?

So I said I was going to the same place, and bejalan tia kami to class. Aku cerita2 sama ia pasal essay and why ive never seen her in class before. Rupanya this was only a replacement class for one she missed on monday. I asked her for her name. She told me. Ill keep it secret first and tell you later ;)FATE!!!

So we got to class, class was lame tapi sudah abis class she came up to me and asked me if I was busy. Ehhhhh nya ku.... this has never ever happened to me in my life. I said no and she asked me if i wanted to go and have coffee. So we sat in the cinema cafe right next to class for HOURSSSS talking about stuff. When I say hours eksen ku pulang, it was around 40 minutes before we both went our seperate ways. Tapi hear this... or read this, apa saja lah.

She told me she is from Egypt. She told me she has 2 brothers and a younger sister. She is in her 2nd year same as me. Her brother is a pilot! She loves drinking coffee because she is addicted to it and is using it to get over ciggarettes which i kalahkan aku, ia quit betahun sudah. Akhir akhir in the conversation I find out she has been single for almost as long as I have... tapi I dont really know how long I have been single actually... at least 2 years lah kali. hahaha.

And the kicker, ia cakap she is amazed she had never noticed a guy like me around uni before. Lawa lah tu ertinya. HAHAHAHAHHAA

So you see guys. Im kinda in a daze right now. Half 'ive met my soulmate' and half ngalih pasal aku inda cukup tidur. Tapi pokoknya, esok kami jumpa lagi!!!!

Tapi ani lah yang paling power. Her name, and you will never believe what her name is.......















































APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

2 comments:

  1. fucker!!!! hahahahah pacah pacahhhhh.. this one's better than your rickroll post tho. hahahahahahha.. ani aku paham. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TALURRRRRRRRRRR! I was like excited berabis sudah ..macam...AHIRNYA! hahah slahau eh

    ReplyDelete