Wednesday 18 March 2009

Tempat Chillz

Hari atu Shuk came to UK kajap to do his license thing. Sampat kami main bola and everything and cerita2 about the old days. One thing yang paling ku miss was a place online where kami dapat gossip2 and mengumpat. Not that mengumpat is a bad thing, but it gives everyone something to talk about. Hahaha, not really a good reason but whatcha going to do.

So I decided to make this site. Its not a blogging site. Its a site where I will post up random stuff, off the top of my head, sometimes, a couple of times a week just so you all have that one extra URL to go to when you guys are bored. Im hoping this is going to get a good reception. I really want this to be a more visitor oriented site, where reading the tagboard and comments is the only reason you come here. Hahaha

Oklah. I think this is so I dont do my work pulang ni. Deadlines inda lagi batah. Ok. Please tag and do whatever. Be whoever you want. Cali kah dramatic kah whatever. This is your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment