Saturday 16 May 2009

Blogging Time Exam

Its been a while mainly because it is exam period for those of us who arent working and are still in university. I cant think of any time I dread more than exams besides the time i sit down on my laptop chair thinking about what to blog about. And since it is the time where most students tend to procrastinate the most, I have been abusing that fact and have been blog hopping for a couple of days. The best suprise, tecari blog kawan ku who is super articulate and makes me ashamed to even have a blog. I can always use the 'I have exams' excuse if this post gets lame (my posts are always lame though)

Si Apiz baru balik ke Brunei last last week so I am the only person in UK now who was from my pilot batch. Its kinda depressing when I think about it, especially when I was digging through myself the other day and I found my Hi Visibility jacket I use to wear and also my Flight Log book. Actually come to think about it, there is one more thing I dread more than exam times. Time exam pilot. Gila atu baru tear jerking. Those were some of the toughest days I have ever lived but if I got through those then I dont see why I cant get through my last 2 exams.

So apa lagi ahhh. Nothing much really. You see only around 6 people read my blog. Hahaha. Good friends kamu ani ehhh. Taking 5 minutes of your precious time and waste it here. Tag board inda laku. I promise after exams ill post some cool stuff. Thorpe park and the beach beckons. Before I go, nah video youtube.



Ohh and if you dont watch Britains Got Talent, watch Jamie Pugh.

Late

No comments:

Post a Comment