Tuesday 19 May 2009

Star Trek

My dearest readers

Tadi for the second time in my 2 years in Canterbury, I went to go see a movie at the Odeon. Selalunya aku malas wah pasal its expensive, its jauh and I would much rather wait for the movie file to come out online. Tapi kan, I forgot how awesome it is watching a movie in the cinema. Siuk jua with the completely pimped out sound system and the huge screen with the comfy chairs. I guess you cant really compare it with the awesomeness of laying down on your bed and watching something on the pc, but its a good change.

So anyway, I watched Star Trek. Im not a fan of the series and I never will be. To be honest I think its the lamest thing on TV :P Im not a fan of Star Wars and Enterprise either. All of it is kinda lame. But the movie, I have to say, is very awesome. The characters have that very same feel as the originals, or at least from the commercials I use to see on TV. They even look the same. I think the movie has been very well made. It being the prequel to everything jua makes you feel like you are not missing out anything by not watching the 17 seasons of Star Trek. Quite amazing. Eye candy wise.... the girl in it is lawa but not super lawa.

Ohh props to Simon Pegg. Dawn of the dead, Hot fuzz, Run Fatboy Run. He is very funny. "Beam me up Scotty"

Well anyway, from awesome to not so awesome. How I met your mother season 4 finale hari ani. It sucks. Season 3 and 4 has been the most dissapointing seasons of TV I have ever watched. The only thing that would make it worse is if I had to sit through commercials while watching it. Ted has gotten annoying. I mean, kajap he finds out he is an ass so he tries to better himself so when he meets the mum.. he isnt at ass. Tapi rasa ku... sama jua masih si Ted ani. Barneys catch phrases arent catchy or smart anymore. Marshall is lame. Apakan... jumping across the buildings ani. Lame~ Robyn and Lilly getting pregnant in real life I guess kinda spoilt everything jua. haha. Ohhh well. If season 5 isnt tons better in the first couple of episodes im going to stop watching. At least the story line has finally progressed a little.

For something way better. Big Bang Theory is a masterpiece.

Finally. Live long and prosper. And to do that, be doa lah kepada Allah.

Assalamualaikum

1 comment:

  1. Eh awu, Big Bang Theory is AWESOME! *geeklove*



    p/s: Simon Pegg is also brilliant in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.


    pp/s: welcome back to public blogging! (aku baru tejumpa blog ani, inda siuk jua blog yg lama atu privatised sudah).

    ReplyDelete