Monday 4 May 2009

Recognize awesome - Puma Ad yang cam baie

I apologize for the lack of updates. I usually have a new post page open but I can never find anything to write about, that or im just lazy. I have been procastinating a lot lately, finding the smallest of things to do just so I dont have to sit down and open my books. I do find that I am not as stressed as I was last year though, possibly because I actually went into most of my classes this time round. Palui pulang masih ni, exams being in a week and alum blajar. But let me share my strategy with you, MAIN TARGET. I know it may seen like a dumb move, tapi my course always seems to recycle the format of the exam every year. They will always have the same 'pick 2 out of the 4 questions' and dont reuse any material you use for one question in the other. And the questions atu for the past 3 years at least, is always pasal the same topics. So its like begging me to main TARGET.

And I dont really see any problem in using this strategy. Its not like when im working im going to be put down on the spot, given a question and telling them everything I know about said question. Even if I do become a Barrister, I will have tons of time to prepare for a case and even that will be main target :P Its not like I have to memorize every fact of Criminal law to argue in one case, or every fact of European law if I was to argue in an EU case. I think the main point of exams is to put you under stress, and the person who can best deal with the stress will be the winner in the end. Even if that said person doesnt happen to get the highest mark in the end :P

But this just may be screwed up logic. I dont really know.

Last year at around this time, I blogged about become a better muslim. The very next day after I posted the post, ada comment that a good muslim doesnt date which I said I was going to do in the post. Of course, I took it that the comment'or was calling me a bad muslim. Ive been thinking about this for a couple of days now. Well a couple of weeks more like. And I think I finally sadar that in fact I have a long way to go. Even a simple piece of advice and my ego tarus went into full defense mode and then kan mentel mentel. If a simple comment can make my ego jadi basar, or my huge ego being hurt, then I am far from making myself be a better muslim. And this was one year ago, and baru baru kan sadar.

Its only lately I have been finding all the flaws in my life and realising most of my weaknesses. I dont really know if I have what it takes to better myself without having any help. As people, and especially me, its hard to notice our own flaws until we are pointed them out by someone else. Cana jua. Ego basar. Asal kan beibadat, kan mencari praise of some sort from anyone. Hancur ehh.

So basically, yang ku cakap ani, is nothing really. Just because aku sadar doesnt mean I can do much about it. I guess we just take steps in order to prevent it from getting worse and hopefully insyallah we will be given the strenght to better ourselves one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment