Wednesday 22 July 2009

Assalamualaikum

So playing monster hunter almost the whole day kinda makes you feel useless after a while. I know its awesome and stuff, killing monsters, but i need to find other things which I can do while playing PSP so as to seem im not completely wasting my time. This ranges from jogging up and down the 19 stairs I have in my house, its a good way to stretch the muscles and keep oxygen pumping through my body. This though is kinda difficult when I am super concentrating on the game. I might miss a step and gugur. So I need to keep it fresh, keep the brain thinking and finding other things to do. Walking around in circles. Walking in the garden for fresh air. Tapi the best thing I have found in sitting down on my comfy chair in front of my laptop and let my shows play while im main game. Its not that difficult to watch something while playing game. I may not catch some key moments in whatever im watching but I get the gist of it. So far in the 2 weeks I have been back, 63 hours of Monster Hunter and 3 seasons of Burn Notice, WWE PPV yang latest, Chun Li the movie, Watchmen, Final Fantasy Advent Children and some other random things I have downloaded tapi inda pernah liat. So all in all, its been a good 2 weeks.

The most eye catching and attention grabbing movie I have watched though has to be Syurga Cinta. A malaysian movie about soulmates. It is much so in my top love movies ever. I dont know why these movies get to me though. Well I do know tapi im not saying because itll make me sound even more like a chump. Well anyway, Syurga Cinta is awesome. Some of the acting may be a little bit off, especially the opening 5 minutes when the main actor is talking English, baru balik dari UK and kan clubbing tarus. Something about the Malaysian accent which catches my funny bone. But the story line, predicatable tapi top notch. A religious love movie. I love it.

There was this one part, about soul mates. There are 3 types of 'jodohs'. 1 is jodoh dari Iblis. This is when we think we have found the one tapi its just the devils trick to make us fornicate and mess around with, sin lah basically. 2 is jodoh dari Jin. This is when one person is so obsessed with one person but the other person isnt, so black magic is used. The 3rd one is jodoh dari Allah. I forgot the speech that came with it tapi the title of the film was mentioned. It was awesome.

And I learned one thing from the movie. Even though getting married is what I think the next step in my life is, its going to happen when its going to happen. There is no point in obsessing over it and there is no point in looking too hard. I just firmly believe that I know what im looking for and insyallah I will have my eyes open when the opportunity arises. And hopefully I will be able to pursue that opportunity whilst being a good muslim. Insyallah.

Ok atu saja. kan pukul 2 sudah. Good night

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment