Tuesday 14 July 2009

Back Home

Assalamualaikum,

Im back in Brunei and have been back for almost a week. Im still having trouble staying awake after 8pm but even if I sleep I can still stay that way for a good 10-12 hours. Hancurzz. So I think I still have jetlag. Its only been 6 days so oklah. For those of you who are intrested, im here until October but sudah start Ramadhan, im pretty much going to be busy all the time. Sleeping and eating probably :S

The reason i havent updated for so long is because I havent had a proper internet connection for a while. Well thats kinda a lie. I left my house in kent on the 1st and stayed in London until the 7th. Got back to Brunei on the 8th and now its the 14th. So I have had chances to update and I have had stuff to talk about, its just again, by the time the clock hits 8pm, KO. The only reason im typing this little thing out is because I have a free 20 minutes before I go out for the first time since being back in Brunei. First time going out masa malam. I remember back when i was 18-19, trying my best to stay out until well after midnight. Nowadays, 23-24, kan sampai 10-11pm pun payah payah kan tahan.

There are a couple of ideas I have which may make intresting future posts but not today. I do want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that tomorrow in His Majesty's Birthday.

Ok atu saja.

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment